Please read the terms of service ( Terms of Service ) set forth below, as they apply to your access and use of our services, including our various websites, APIs, email notifications, applications buttons and widgets ( Services ), and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services ( collectively referred to as Content ). Your access to and use of the Services signifies your acceptance of these Terms of Service and agreement to be bound by them and any and all other applicable terms referenced herein absolutely.
- Other applicable terms
- Information about us
The Services are provided and operated by . We are a liability
company registered in the and have our registered office at 4739 University Way NE, #171,
Seattle, WA 98105, .
- Changes of terms
We may amend the Terms of Service from time to time at our sole discretion without notice or liability to you. By continuing to use the Services following such amendments to the Terms of Service, you agree to be bound by such amendments.
- Changes to our Services
- The Services that we provide are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you
- We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that our Services or any content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Accessing our Services
- Our basic account services are made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Services, or any content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Services is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Services without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- Purchasing Credits
- By purchasing credits to chat with other members you agree to the Refund Policy.
- Maximum credit validity is 12 months and they may not be redeemed unless an applicable refund policy applies
- Your account and password
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and
for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use "strong"
passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and
symbols) with your account. You must treat such information as confidential. You must not
disclose it to any third party. cannot and will not be
liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
- We have the right to disable any password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms of Service.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected].
- Your license to use the Services
gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive
license to use the software that is provided to you by us as part of the Services. This license is
for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by ,
in the manner permitted by these Terms of Service.
- Our Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the Services belong
to or have been lawfully licensed to for
use in connection with the Services. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved.
You are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way
any component of the website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the
website is copyrighted under applicable laws.
- You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify all and any ideas, concepts, knowhow, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us ( Feedback ) in connection with the Services and/or your use of the Services without any payment to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of your Feedback
- Your rights
- You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
- You agree that this license includes the right for us to provide, promote, and improve the
Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other
companies, organizations or individuals who partner with
for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media
and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use.
- Such additional uses by or other companies, organizations or
individuals who partner with may be made with no compensation paid
to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make
available through the Services.
- monitors for any illegal content uploaded to our service. We may modify
or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks
and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and
adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or
- You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any
consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party
partners. You understand that your Content may be syndicated, broadcast, distributed, or
published by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use,
it may subject you to liability. will not be responsible or
liable for any use of your Content by in accordance with these
Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary
to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
- Limited liability and warranty
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of and its
parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents,
representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the Entities of ). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under
applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the
limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to
you. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully
. All Information is for your general reference only. We do not accept any responsibility
whatsoever in respect of such information.
- YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS
AVAILABLE." THE SERVICES ARE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND THE ENTITIES
OF MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES ON MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR
ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF THE ENTITIES OF ENTITIES AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE
REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR OTHERWISE, IS RE-PERFORMANCE OF DEFECTIVE
SERVICES. IN JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN
TYPES OF LIABILITY, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY
LAW. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY MATERIAL, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED
THROUGH US OR OUR SERVICES. WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION
BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE ENTITIES OF EXCEED
ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
- The Entities of shall not guarantee or assume any responsibility
- the information presented in our Services is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
- the information presented in our Services is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
- messages sent through the internet including in connection with the services will be free from interception, corruption, error, delay or loss;
- access to the Services will be available or be uninterrupted;
- use of the Services will achieve any particular result; or
- defects in the Services will be corrected.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in no event will the Entities
of be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss or damages, including any loss of
business or profit, arising out of any use, or inability to use, the information or the
services, even if any of the Entities of has been advised
of the possibility of such loss or damages.
- You will exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgment in your use and interpretation of the information and use of the services. You are responsible to ensure that your use of the information and the Services complies with all applicable legal requirements
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, if your use of the Services does not proceed satisfactorily and/or where applicable you do not receive appropriate responses to such use from us, as set out in these Terms of Service or otherwise, you are advised to contact us at [email protected]. No such lack of response shall be deemed to constitute any acquiescence or waiver.
- The limitation of liability contained in these Terms of Service will apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- Content on the Services
- All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty and you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site. All content posted to public profiles are monitored for offensive content and will be removed if they breach this agreement.
- The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values. We do maintain the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabelled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
- Content copyright policy
- respects the intellectual property rights of others and
expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged
copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If
you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright
infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic
signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (ii)
identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification
of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity
and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably
sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including
your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a
good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by
the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the
notification is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright
- We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate a user's account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. Our address for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is [email protected].
- Use of the Services
- We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to
distribute any Content on the Services , to suspend or terminate users, and to reclaim
usernames without liability to you. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and
disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable
law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms of Service,
including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise
address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v)
protect the rights, property or safety of its users and the
- We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services: (i) access,
tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, 's
computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of 's
providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or
circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to
access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our
currently available, published interfaces that are provided by us (and only pursuant to
those terms and conditions), (scraping the Services without our prior consent is expressly
prohibited); (iv) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in
any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false
source-identifying information; or (v) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so),
the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus,
trojan, worm, logic bomb or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful,
overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of
Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
- We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
- You agree to follow our content guidelines regarding the types of content that we cannot display in our app.
- Linking to Us
You may link to our Services provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Third party links and resources in our site
- The links from the Services may take you to other sites or services and you acknowledge and
agree that has no responsibility for the accuracy or
availability of any Information provided by third parties services and websites.
- The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information
on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and
extent of advertising by on the Services are subject to
change. In consideration for us granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree
that and its third party providers and partners may place
such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information
from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
- Links to other websites and services do not constitute an endorsement by us of such websites or services, or the Information, products, advertising or other materials available made available by such third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including without limitation legal fees), in connection with or arising from your breach of any of these Terms of Service and/or your use of the website. We may, if necessary, participate in the defence of any claim or action and any negotiations for settlement. No settlement which may adversely affect our rights or obligations shall be made without our prior written approval. We reserve the right, at our own expense and on notice to you, to assume exclusive defence and control of any claim or action.
The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms of Service under the law of any jurisdiction shall not affect its legality, validity or enforceability under the laws of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- Several users
If there are two or more persons adhering to these Terms of Service as user, their liability under the Terms of Service is joint and several, and their rights are joint.
No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- The Terms of Service will continue to apply until terminated by either you or us as follows.
- You may end your agreement with us at any time for any reason by deactivating your accounts and discontinuing your use of the Services. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using the Services
- We may suspend or terminate your accounts or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any reason, including, but not to, if we reasonably believe: (i) you have violated these Terms of Service or (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; or (iii) our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable or (iiii) you use our platform to promote competing apps. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account.
- In all such cases, any provision of these Terms of Service that expressly or by implication is intended to come into or continue in force on or after termination of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Nothing in this section shall affect our rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above in Clause 5 Changes to Our Services.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the . You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
Last updated: 1st August 2020